Thursday 22 March 2012

Shopfashionnow and Manchester fashion week...

This week I've had some really amazing news which is really what i've needed after being so stressed out with uni work! Firstly I have been accepted onto the writers team for shopfashionnow.co.uk you can read my first piece here... http://shopfashionnow.co.uk/clashing-prints
I am so excited to be working for them what a great opportunity!

Secondly I have been given an interview next week to work with the company misguided at Manchester Fashion week over the easter holiday! How exciting will that be! So fingers crossed I will get a place working there.

Everything is coming together brilliantly! I Have a fashion deadline today which i will explain a little more about in a later post because that is rather exciting too!!! 

H x

3 comments:

  1. Hiiii
    thankyou for the follow sweetie! I have followed you back and your blog is so cool and pretty! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I followed you. I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog!
    Fallen in love with it, and now I am now officially following!
    good luck with everything!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete