Monday 29 October 2012

Bodycon midi...

So my latest purchase was something completely out of my comfort zone! I purchased this bodycon midi dress from Topshop for £30. It is a style I wouldn't usually have gone for, as I like to pick out loose fitting, feminine style dresses as they are more flattering towards my curvy figure. I saw this dress online and fell in love with the print and thought why not? I was a little apprehensive as it is very fitted but with the help of some bridget jones knickers (sshhh our secret) I felt fantastic in this style of dress! It has such a classy, feminine look but with an edge because of the cool print. I have seen that Topshop have this dress in a selection of colours and prints also which is very exciting! I can't wait to crack this dress out lots more over the next couple of months. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment