Saturday 9 June 2012

Holiday Shop!

I haven't blogged for ages! But I have been so busy! Working, gyming, catching up with my favourites!  And most importantly shopping! I did my first holiday shop the other day just so I could start to feel a little more organised! Here is what I bought....
Hair Dye Loreal Casting - Sweet Honey... I'm trying to keep my hair the dark caramel colour that it has become over the last few months for whilst I'm on holiday! Definitely considering going back to my natural darker colour though. I will post a picture later so you can see the difference and you can let me no what you think! 
I wanted to buy a book, seeing as this holiday is more of a chilled out one and I really love reading! It took me ages to choose but this one looked to be up my street and I think it might be sad too which is good because I love a good cry at a book. 
Newlook were doing buy one get one free on Jewellery which is amazing so I bought some summery bangles and a gold ring with a light pink crystal which is so cute! I also bought some sunglasses and all of this came to £8 WOW!
New foundation... I always use Estee Lauder Double wear but for holiday I prefer something a little lighter, so I bought the new foundation by clinique which is called 'Stay Matte' and I love it! It's so easy to apply because it feels more like a moisturiser but it gives me plenty of coverage and feels so light on my skin which is perfect for summer. And it smells really good too!

The white lace there is a top from Miss Selfridge. I have needed a pretty white top that will go with pretty much everything for ages and I though this would look so cute on holiday tucked into my maxi skirts or high waisted denim shorts. 
Last but not least my amazing boyfriend treated me to a visit to Pandora! He'd done something to annoy me during the week and me being a drama queen demanded that he bought me a present! I wasn't expecting a pandora level present but now I have a new charm for my bracelet so he is in the good books for a while!

This little number below is my favourite purchase! I have wanted a simple oversized jumper for ages and I am very in love with the pastel shades right now so this Topshop piece was perfect! It looks so cute on and is so light and comfy and only £28.

No comments:

Post a Comment