Monday 16 April 2012

Internship with Missguided at Manchester Fashion week!

Wow! Last week was definitely AMAZING. I was lucky enough to be offered a short term interning role with Missguided. If you haven't heard of them, they are a fast growing online based clothes store who target the younger demographic like students etc. It was an amazing opportunity, I met so many lovely people and had the best week...

Throughout the week I stayed at my cousins apartment... My cousin has the best lifestyle and THE nicest place ever! So i actually felt like i was lauren conrad for the week stopping in luxury and being a fashion intern wowwwww. Here are a few pictures of the apartment...
This is the view from the apartment... I got spoilt whilst being there too! I arrived to magazines with Cheryl on the cover (they no i'm obsessed) a full fridge of goodies and the first night I was there they took me for nandos and we also went for a japanese whilst i was there too! 

Anywayyyy, back to the important thing... the actually internship was amazing I was doing things like.. taking street style shots of fashionable looking people for the blog and facebook which you can find here.... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150622284472187.381567.172150897186&type=3
Then on tuesday it was Missguided's fashion show day so I was helping out behind the scenes which was fun as well as setting up the Missguided stall and working on there which was cool because I got chatting to so many people like fellow bloggers, magazine writers etc. I also got to see one of the fashion shows and all the clothes were absolutely AMAZING! 
Here are a few photo's from the event... 



A few of the stall and one of the fashion show. And here are a few pictures of what i wore throughout the week...
First day i wore my Topshop High wasited, tie-dye shorts with a black leotard with mesh sleeves and then a chain print scarf and leather jacket.
This was the day of the actual fashion show so we had to wear all black... This is my new Topshop top, which goes longer as the back so i just wore it with leggings and boots and accessorised with chunky gold jewellery.

I sooooo enjoye working for Missguided and fingers crossed will get the opportunity to do so again in the future!

3 comments:

  1. The view from the apartment is the exact same as the view from my apartment haha, you must have been directly above or below me! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apartment looks lovely! The internship sounded like a lot of fun!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh wow! how did you get the opportunity! love to hear other peoples stories! xxx

    http://lifeaccordingtotheintern.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete