Friday 27 April 2012

Naughty hayley!

So this week I have been very naughty! Instead of paying off my store cards I just bought more...I just cant help it!!!
Today I bought this beaut neon pink skirt from misselfridge and a crop tee from topshop.

This week I also bought a trilby which I have wanted forever!!! It is from jane norman and was a fiver reduced from £20 BARGAIN!!!

Then here is a picture of me right now looking like a dork in my rydell high tee... Totes cool ;)
Night bloggersss xxx

3 comments:

  1. Awww you look gorgeous in the trilby! And the skirt is too nice!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, definitely know that feeling, store cards are just too tempting!
    You have the most gorgeous hair.
    Just awarded you the Sunshine Award over on my page, post should be up in a few minutes.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have hair jealousy!
    Absolutely addicted to your blog. x

    ReplyDelete