Monday 16 April 2012

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD


Thank you so much to lipslikesugaredkisses who nominated me! Its such a good feeling to no that people are started to check out my blog and actually like it! 
Rules:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

My 7 Random Facts:
01# I am addicted to spending money and have 4 store cards!
02# I have a massive obsession with cheryl cole! 
03# I have a huge phobia of baked beans (vom)
04# I have been with my boyfriend for 3 and a half years!!
05# I have a weird crush on Richard Branson 
06# The thing that can always make me better is Cornflakes
07# I am the biggest attention seeker known to man.

Who I Nominate:
Rebekah from re-bekah
Ashleigh from prettygirlrich
Stevie from pinkglitterdiaries

These aren't all new to blogging but I couldn't think of 15 blogs and these are my faves so follow these!


Thanksssss xxx

2 comments:

  1. thanks sugar <3 Congrats on your award too ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this my lovely! You've been with your Boyf soo long, congrats :) loved your 7 facts haha. Sam zx

    ReplyDelete