Friday 6 April 2012

Shopping Spree

So I was a little naughty yesterday, I went shopping to find a new bag and came out with £120 worth of new clothes which i had to put on a new store card because I am poor! But I'm starting as an intern with Missguided at manchester fashion week next week so i though I can't turn up in rubbish clothes! So I bought a couple of lovelyyyy things!

This gorgeous black dippy top is my favourite! Its from Topshop and it is so flattering and so simple but it looks amazing. I'll probably team it with gold statement jewellery and i could wear it casual or dress it up for the night.

I am in loveee with these Topshop tie die high waisted denim shorts!
And this is what I am wearing today. A floral oversized tee which again is so flattering! I'm just wearing it with leggings for a casual look but again this would look so good dressed up with leather look leggings and heels!

H x

4 comments:

  1. Great buys from toppers! The shorts look sooo nice, they have such a good, varied choice of shorts in at the moment. And I want them all haha. I can dream.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! you cannot beat Topshop! Favourite place everrrr <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just to say i nominated you,check my blog x

    ReplyDelete