Monday 14 May 2012

H&M

It's very ignorant of me but I always seem to dismiss H&M. From time to time I will have a browse and buy the odd item but it is very rare that I do. When payday comes I am straight to Topshop and Misselfridge without a second thought for other stores on the high street. How naive of me! I have just clicked onto the H&M website and there are soooo many things that I LOVE! And at a much more affordable price than the likes of Topshop.

Here are a few of my faves...
I love this bright print dress! Obviously prints are very in right now and this dress stood out to me straight away! I think it could be pulled off on a night out but it would look perfect on holiday with pretty sandals... Definitely on the wish list!

 This dress is so cute and casual. I love the tie-dye style and the summer shades. It is simple but so cute for the day time. I'm really loving garments that fall longer at the back too, they are really flattering so this may have to be a purchase option!
 I've loved this colour of trousers since the moment I saw the array of coloured jeans in Topshop. I have the Topshop pink jeans which cost me around £40 but these trousers look just as amazing and are for a quater of that price. The mint shade is so fresh and summery and like the model in the images wears, I think it looks great with a simple white vest - Perfect spring/summer look.
I've wanted a colourful blazer for a while, I've ordered numerous ones in Yellow, blue, floral... but I've always sent them back for not being just what I wanted. This one I love! You can tell the fabric is light and thin which is what you want for the summer season! And the colour is my favourite!

Hurry up payday I need to get to H&M!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment