Sunday 13 May 2012

LDN shopping trip...

 My baby sister is finishing school soon (not so baby anymore) Soooo on saturday we went to London for the day to choose her prom dress! I can't say no to a shopping trip even though it was soooo difficult shopping for someone else all day instead of me!
I wore high waisted, pastel pink floaty shorts (misselfridge) and a cropped tee (Topshop) with a cropped blazer (Topshop) 

 This is me and my sister before we went. She is such a beautttttt! 


It was a successful shopping trip! My sister got a gorgeous dress and all the accessories to go with and because my mum felt a little sorry for me she treated me to this cute bag from Topshop. Perfect for my holiday travels!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute bag! You and you're sister are so pretty!xx

    ReplyDelete