Sunday 6 May 2012

Busy Busy!

So my life for the past 2 weeks has completely revolved around uni! I had 4 deadlines which were the last of the year so I was none stop working! I have finally given them in and I am now finished for summer. BEST FEELING EVER!! Hopefully I will be able to get a few bits of work experience over the summer but I also want to enjoy it as much as possible because this is going to be my last summer holiday before its time to grow up I suppose... 

Anyway it hasn't quite been all work and no play... I've managed to squeeze in a few fun things. Last saturday was my best friend, Rachael's 21st party, she is one of my oldest friends, I've known her since I was little so her 21st was definitely a big occasion! Here are a few pictures...
Me before the party... looking a little serious.

Me with the birthday girl!

Me and my No.1 bestie boy garaaaa. 

It was an amazeeee night! Lots of drinking, dancing and embarrassing moments on my behalf but WHATEVER.

After my everest mountain of work was handed in the fashion girls all decided to celebrate and one of the girls is going travelling for the summer so we had a celebratory/goodbye Leah night. Starting with a meal and then ending in going out and getting stupidly horrendously drunk. (I think I deserved it after my stressfull few weeks) It was one of the best nights I'd had in ages!!! Love my fashion girlies sooo much. Here are a few pictures from the night....
meeeee x

My absolute faveys.



The majority of us at a new bar in preston, Baluga.

With the cutie Tash.


Thats all for now, hopefully I will have some exciting things to post about soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment